Who we are and what We Do
Since 2010, we have dedicated our company to solving problems in the water industry. We started with Rural Water in the Midwest, and are constantly reaching new customers and new markets to care for a most precious resource.
We strive to find new solutions to issues within the water industry related to loss mitigation, data loss, data inaccuracy, and infrastructure issues. We work with companies large and small, meter manufacturers, and educational facilities to research and educate ourselves and the industry. IDT's satellite-based technology is constantly evolving as we continue making moves to be fully compatible with the Smart City movement and remaining at the frontline for innovation.
What We've Achieved
- 12,000 units in operation
- 2 Patents
- Solutions for low geographic meter density, topographical challenge, and infrastructure challenges
- Implemented new, more rugged units
- Thousands of gallons of water saved
- Implementations with most major meter companies
- Developed strategic partnerships for research, education, and new market development
- Modifications to our first unit including wireless, pressure, tank-level, and remote shutoff
- Thousands of dollars saved
OUR leadership TEAM
Father, friend, and founder of IDT, Angelo Polsinelli was passionate about his work and devoted to his family. He leaves an ardent legacy in his wife and children who are working every day to further his work with IDT and in the family's community. Angelo believed in honest and fervent work both personally and professionally. IDT strives every day to be what he always believed we could be.